Camp Nou Stadium Tour
Planning a trip to Barcelona? What about visiting the mythical Nou Camp Stadium? Are you a Barcelona FC fan? Would you like to learn more about Barcelona FC history? How many titles Barcelona FC has won?
This tour offers you the chance to witness the largest stadium in Europe: Barca’s iconic home with its amazing museum. For any football lovers visiting the city, the legendary FC Barcelona stadium is a must-see attraction.
You will have the chance to visit the showcase with all the trophies of the club or the interactive room, where you will remember Barça's landmarks. In addition, you will have a panoramic view and you will access the most emblematic corners of the stadium.
Get ready to experience the Mecca for football fans around the world. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the Nou Camp Stadium and its history. It will be a tour that you will always remember!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Nou Camp Tour and Museum
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Camp Nou
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camp Nou, Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
Tour includes stops at:
Museo Barcelona FC
Nou Camp Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :FC Barcelona Museum, C. d'Arístides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.