Camp Vught WWII Memorial & Historical Den Bosch & Canal cruise, small group tour
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s first destination in around 70 to 90 minutes: 's Hertogenbosch. During the guided walking tour you’ll visit several places related to either the occupation or liberation.
After some free time for lunch you’ll drive to the Camp Vught National Memorial, during World War two was also called Konzentrationslager Herzogenbusch. Camp Vught holds a special Place in Dutch history of the Second World War. It was the only official SS concentration camp in occupied North - West Europe. The memorial and museum is located in a forest in Vught .
Late afternoon we will drive back to Amsterdam. Back in Amsterdam your driver will give you your ticket for the 100 Highlights Cruise. This canal cruise packs in all the best bits in of the iconic canals of Amsterdam. It is not necessary to go on this cruise on the same day as the Excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Including Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Informative, friendly and professional driver/guide.
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Transport by luxurious minvan
- Guided walking tour through the city of 's Hertogenbosch.
- Impressive visit at Camp Vught National memorial.
- Entry/Admission - Nationaal Monument Kamp Vught
- Entry/Admission - Stromma Netherlands
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Den Bosch, Den Bosch, North Brabant Province
During the guided walking tour you’ll visit several places related to either the occupation during WW II or liberation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nationaal Monument Kamp Vught, Lunettenlaan 600, 5263 NT Vught The Netherlands
Camp Vught National Memorial is located on part of the former SS camp Konzentrationslager Herzogenbusch, also known as Camp Vught (January 1943 – September 1944).
The combined memorial centre and museum features (during renewal in 2019) a memorial room and wall of reflection.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stromma Netherlands, 37 a Prins Hendrikkade, 1012 TM Amsterdam The Netherlands
100 Highlights Cruise in Amsterdam
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure daily at 9.00 AM
- Not available on December 25th and 26st, January 1st and April 27th. (Kings day)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.