We deliver a quality service worrying about every detail of the day.
During the trip we gave information about the history of the commune and local legends that we associate with the different places we visited.
We care about giving each participant a fun and memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Riding equipment
- Lunch - Lunch - Once - Appetizer
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
When we arrived we gathered at the Plaza de Putaendo and then we all headed to the Events Center where they were waiting for us with a picnic lunch made by muleteers from the area.
Then each participant will receive an instruction for the ride and after giving the security measures we will start the trip to the hills of Guzmanes for approximately 2 hours.
Upon arrival, they will wait for us with an aperitif and visitors will have time to photograph the landscapes and explore the surroundings of the place.
After this we will begin the descent on horse back to get to the center of events to take an eleven rows with typical products of the commune.
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas De Putaendo, Manuel Bulnes 105, Putaendo, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel or hostel in the Metropolitan Region or Fifth Region of Chile, prior coordination.We also pick up at Arturo Merino Benitez AirportPorts
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have parking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.