Camping at Bisoke Beer Garden
Camping near Volcanoes National Park at Bisoke Beer Garden the only place nearby which has a pavilion with picnic tables,restaurant,bar and a fireplace ( wood is provided). Tents camping are available and there is no limits to the days of stays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
Mountain Bisoke (3711m) lies on the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo. A dormant volcano, the mountain has a massive crater lake at the summit measuring about 400m in diameter and lies on the Rwandan side. This is the most popular of the trails and a must do for hiking enthusiasts. It is relatively strenuous but absolutely doable even for inexperienced hikers or climbers, requiring some basic fitness. There is a good number of habituated Mountain Gorillas in Mt. Bisoke and you stand a good chance of encountering these on your way up.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels in Rwanda according to the guest’s choice and the transportation cost doesn't include in the price of theservice.We charge according to the area covered.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.