Camping in San Blas Islands
Camping in Island Perro chico, the most famous island in San Blas where it has a sunken boat just in front full of colored tiny fishes. Also visit island Pelicano or Island Aguja and Natural swimming pool to spot your startfish! Learn how the local people live and inmerse in their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport 4X4 Jeep (PTY-Port -PTY)
- Boat ride (Puerto-Isla-Puerto)
- Private Camping (equipment, sheets and inflatable beds)
- 3 Meals per day.
- 1 Tour to visit natural swimming pool and other island.
What's excluded :
- Kuna's Tax + Port Tax: 25USD
You will enjoy an amazing beach time camping in san blas islands with white sand and turquoise color water, camping equipment is included, you can snorkel, play volleyball with the locals and learn how the live.
• Panama San Blas Tours, Panama City 00000 Panama
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in Panama city. Playa bonita and Summit has additional price 15usd per people both ways.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 9:00am you should be back in Panama 1 pm. at 1pm. Late check out up to 3:30pm is possible for 15USD and it includes lunch.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.