Canada's Only All-Poutine Walking Tour
• 3-hour walking tour through gritty corridors of downtown Windsor
• Visit 4 eateries to indulge in a variety of poutine
• Take in the local street art
• Learn and taste how Windsor's multicultural culinary scene has embraced Canada's iconic dish
• Small-group tour size ensures a more personalized experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Get your stretchy pants on and your cheese curd cravings ready for the worlds only exclusively poutine food tour.
Canadians are sterotypically known to be squeaky clean, but when it comes to our comfort food, we get down and dirty. The Dirty Poutine tour is an authentic, gritty look at the underbelly of a great Canadian city through its poutine.
Uncover hidden gems of downtown Windsor, Ontario on a 3-hour insider walking tour with a savvy guide. Explore artistic alleyways and learn some Canadian history, all while indulging in our country's most iconic dish.
It's a day that will be sure to fill your belly!
Departure Point :Fred Thomas Park, at the intersection of Glengarry and Wyandotte St. E.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Food substitutions cannot be accommodated
- For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 16 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.