Canadian Museum of History Admission Ticket
Breathtaking setting. Majestic architecture. Fascinating exhibitions. Welcome to Canada’s national museum of history, exploring this country’s rich cultural heritage, including the outstanding achievements of First Peoples.
Visit the Canadian History Hall, our signature exhibition, where evidence of the past tells a tale as vast and varied as the land itself. Explore Canada’s history through the diverse experiences and perspectives of the real people who lived it. Discover our collective story of conflict, struggle and loss, as well as success, achievement and hope. This new signature exhibition illuminates the enduring legacy of Canada’s past — a legacy that is alive, relevant and continually unfolding.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Canadian Museum of History
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Guided Tours
- Children's Museum and CINÉ+ are currently closed.
- Visit: Canadian Museum of History, 100 Laurier St, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M8 Canada
An architectural jewel designed by Canadian architect Douglas Cardinal, the Museum is less than five minutes from downtown Ottawa and Parliament Hill.
Explore Canada’s rich history and the outstanding achievements of First Peoples. Marvel at the world’s largest indoor collection of totem poles. The Canadian History Hall, our signature exhibition, will let you discover the events, personalities and historical currents that have shaped Canada — from time immemorial to the present day.
Through authentic artifacts and compelling stories, get a new take on Canada’s ever-evolving history. By sharing stories through multiple perspectives, the Hall celebrates Canadian achievements, while also exploring darker chapters of the past.
Driven by human stories, historical treasures and inspired design, this signature exhibition is a unique place that enables you to discover the richness and diversity of the Canadian experience.
Departure Point :Canadian Museum of History, 100 Laurier St, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M8 Canada
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/1/2021
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 and younger are free
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ***IMPORTANT***Limited time-entry, advanced reservation is required and based upon availability. Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.