Canal del Morro Boat Tour and Varadero Beach from Guayaquil
In this tour you can enjoy nature and its mangroves aboard a boat where you can see several species of shorebirds and in the afternoon you can relax and enjoy in one of the best beaches in Villamil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We will go from Guayaquil to Puerto El Morro in about an hour and a half, on the way we can appreciate the landscapes of the Ecuadorian coast and cocoa and banana crops.
We will see Cerro El Muerto and then we will stop in San Jacinto Church del Morro. This church is considered the second oldest of the Coast.
We arrive at the dock of Morro, where we take a boat to navigate the canal del Morro. We will see enchanting landscapes of mangroves and its various colonies of birds such as frigates, gulls and pelicans. This tour will take approximately one hour. We can see dolphins in the wild and learn more about their behavior in the ecosystem.
Then we return to the dock to continue to Varadero beach where you will have the afternoon to enjoy the beach and the sea.
We will be returning to Guayaquil at 6:00 pm.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.