Cancún City Tour - Discover Cancún and all around
This tour is the perfect combination to start your vacation, before planning your itinerary, start by knowing that it is Cancun, that first city that you arrive at even if you go to Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, etc., you always have to pass or arrive first to Cancun.
It is a tour in which you can discover the city beyond the typical tourist places, get to know its people and its cultural diversity, with the comfort, quality, safety and guarantee of a high level tour.
We operate with a minimun of 8 people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- El Meco entrance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Langosta, Cancun Mexico
Playa Langosta is one of The most popular public beaches in Cancun, ideal for family visits. This is one of the best beaches in the Riviera Maya and is named because of the lobster extraction that was made in that area a few years ago.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Juarez, Puerto Juarez, Yucatan Peninsula
Puerto Juárez is distinguished by its eminently touristic vocation, which is the main point of embarkation for passengers traveling on board the boats covering routes to Isla Mujeres and tour operators offering rides to the same destination or nearby islands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
In El Meco there are several structures, the first being the Castle, with quadrangular base and four bodies, and is accompanied by a temple with a tripartite entrance. Figure finishes with snakes recall the style of Chichen Itza Castle, and on the sides are located what could be a temple and residential or administration buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado 28, Calle Xel Ha SM 28, Mz 13, Cancun 77509 Mexico
Is the most visited by tourists in the center of the city, since in it you can find an immense amount of Mexican souvenirs and handicrafts with affordable prices that anywhere in the hotel zone, also has restaurants of food typical with a very good atmosphere.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Morelos Lighthouse, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Is an active lighthouse in the town and port of Puerto Morelos, on the Riviera Maya in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. The current lighthouse is the third in a succession of lights that have operated at the site on the seafront, close to the main pier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
One of the most popular attractions among locals and travelers, in addition to the paradysiacal beaches, is swimming in the crystal clear waters of a cenote. These bodies of water are one of the most beautiful and magical places you can be. Whether in an open cenote, in the midst of its towering depths, or under an underground river admiring beautiful light shows
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not at the list le us know for we can give you a better option to pick you up with our driver
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.