Cancun Airport Transfer to Cancun Hotels
Jeromi Transfers offers Airport private transfers to any Hotel in Cancun for affordable prices.
• Transfer duration goes from 30 to 40 min depending on the hotel location.
• The price is for 1 to 4 persons
• Include a bottle water
• One way price
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes included.
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended) all depend the service.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancun Airport Terminal 2
Afteryou clear immigrations, Lugagge claim and customs, you will see timeshare vendors along the hall, they will try to offer free tours and assistance with your transfers, do not talk to them and keep walking, Look for us after you exit the main sliding door, we will be in Taxi area holding a Jeromi Transfers sign.
Cancun Airport Terminal 3
After you clear immigrations, Lugagge claim and customs, walk along the hall , do not stop with timeshare vendors and keep walking, Look for us after you exit the main sliding door, you will see a lot of greeters , look for us we are usually right after passing the pedestrian walk , holding a Canada Transfers sign.
Cancun Airport Terminal 4
After you clear immigrations, Lugagge claim and customs, walk along the hall , do not stop with timeshare vendors and keep walking.
Make sure to use the left Exit ( The one which say Hotel Shuttle)
Walk 5 minutes straight ahead to meet you Jeromi Transfers driver.
Your driver will have a sing whit your name.
Departure Point :Cancun International Airport, Cancun - Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10/20/2020 - 1/20/2021
10/20/2021 - 1/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. (aply extra charge)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.