Cancun Best Deal 3x1: Snorkeling, Zip Lines & Rappel
From an ocean inlet to a jungle oasis, this tour brings you the best Riviera Maya activities in the Cancun's surrounding. Strap on your mask and fins to snorkel Yal Ku Lagoon in Akumal where our guides will show you the magic of this underwater world, and the wide variety of marine life that call this inlet home.
Your tour continues in the jungle with our exciting adventure park featuring 7 ziplines with 5 different styles to choose from that will have you flying through the jungle canopy ! With no experience necessary, our friendly guides will have you ziplining like a pro in no time! A daring rappel into the jungle below will have your heart racing and put a giant smile on your face. The ultimate refreshing swim takes place in our ancient underground cenote, where you´ll snorkel through the stalactites and stalagmites in crystal-clear water!
Afterwards you will enjoy our tasty buffet lunch and cold non-alcoholic beverages after the exciting day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guides
- Entrance Fees
- Climbing and Snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable Transportation with Air Conditioned
- Water & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Riviera Maya
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Surprise yourself with Mexico´s biodiversity and snorkel into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life. Fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip-line ride, test your tenacity as you rappel and snorkel in a stunning underground river in the middle of the Mayan world. Delight yourself by savoring real Mexican cuisine as a perfect finish.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers in any hotel in Cancun from Playa Mujeres to the Royalton Hotel. If your hotel is not listed, locate the nearest and mark that one. You will need to send us later information about your hotel in order to program the pick up. You can also mark one at random in Cancun and send us a message later telling us the hotel you will be staying.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for kids under 6 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.