Cancun City Tour and Shopping
The original Cancun City Tour combines sightseeing, culture, and shopping; all in Cancun. Whether it is your first time traveling to Cancun or Riviera Maya or you are coming back, this is the best way to know Cancun city. Let our guides reveal to you Cancun´s famous city highlights and learn about its history. Tour around the main sightseeing spots often missed by the tourists. Next, get ready to explore the local areas like Mercado 28, an artisanal craft market, to barter with local vendors offering handicrafts. We will take you sightseeing around Cancun downtown, the Hotel Zone, and the tourist district; visiting Cancun landmarks and the best photo scenes. Shop at the most popular Shopping Mall in Cancun and sample, as well, the most exquisite tequilas. Finally, we will visit the famous Cancun colorful sign.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Tequila tasting
- Bottled water
- Free use of selfie stick (subject to equipment compatibility)
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels and designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Xightseeing Xcursions
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xightseeing Xcursions, Cancun 77534 Mexico
We are hosting your experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Mercado 23, Cancun Mexico
Get the real thing of a total local market, while driving trough the narrow pads of Market 23.
Pass By: Avenida Tulum, Cancun Mexico
Your guide then shows you Cancun’s landmarks, including those in the downtown district and hotel zone.
Stop At: Mercado 28, Calle Xel Ha SM 28, Mz 13, Cancun 77509 Mexico
Back in your air-conditioned vehicle, continue to ‘Celso’ at Market 28, where you’ll enjoy an authentic marketplace experience. Interact with local vendors offering handcrafted artifacts at flea-market-type shops, pick up real silver from Taxco at the best prices!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Avenida Kukulkan, Cancun Mexico
Travel along Boulevard Kukulcan for views of Cancun hotels, clubs and marinas.
Stop At: Playa Delfines, Boulevard Kukulkan, Punta Nizuc - Cancun 335 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Cap off the day with jawdropping views of the Cancun bay and coastline at El Mirador in Playa Delfines (this stop is subject to weather conditions).
Take a commemorative shot next to the famous and colorful Cancun sign that has become a must for visitors. You’ll be transported back to your hotel in the late afternoon, with unique purchases and memorable photos in hand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Enjoy a tequila tasting and shop in the most popular shopping mall in Cancun
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Note: Please verify your hotel location in order to select the correct tour option in order to get pick up at your hotel or designated meeting points. If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun, you must select "With riviera maya pick up" If you are staying within Cancun , select "with cancun pick up option"If your hotel is not served in our pick up route, please select an starting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel name is required in order to confirm your pick up time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please Note: Please verify your hotel location. If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun, you must select "With riviera maya pick up" in order to get pick up at your hotel or designated meeting points. If you are staying within Cancun hotel zone, hotel pick up is provided, no special notice needed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity is reduced by 25% to enforce social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.