Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, 4x4 Ride and Ziplining
Kick off a full-day adventure with a visit to Tulum, an abandoned Maya city perched on top of a bluff overlooking the turquoise Caribbean. Then, deep inside the Yucatán jungle, wander into Sac Actun and Nohoch Nah Chich, two cenotes among a wonderland of underground caves, and snorkel around stalagmites., stop to rappel and zipline into cenotes. Experience the mysticism of a Maya purification rite before digging into a satisfying traditional lunch.
Currently, our archaeological sites remain temporarily closed for an unspecified time, meanwhile adaptations are taking place for the new health and safety measures procured by our authorities. We all are looking forward to this reopening. In the event of acquiring the activity in conjunction with an archaeological site and this should continue to be closed by the time of your visit. We will be able to carry out the rest of the activity and the cost of the visit to the archaeological zone will be reimbursed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Use of towels and showers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Native Park Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meet one of the most beautiful and captivating Mayan cities that destination has. Explained by our certified guides.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private home we will see you at a meeting point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed is 120 kg (264lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.