Cancun Lighthouse Photo Walk
The Lighthouse or Faro in Punta Cancun is a must-see landmark while on vacation in Cancun and a great photography opportunity for breathtaking views of the Caribbean Ocean. I am a professional photographer living in Cancun for the past 15 years and I know the best views and locations for photos. The walk is a 10-minutes long through beautiful sandy beach scenery, a little hike of rocks and walking under bridges and decks. Once we arrive to the Lighthouse, I will take amazing photos from different angles and the best picturesque scenery. Afterward, you can sit, relax and stay to enjoy the view! Better than a guide, I will be your new local friend in Cancun and help you discover the very best this city has to offer! Message me for
private tours and other unique sites
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided walk to the Lighthouse
- Professional photography session
- 25 high resolution images delivered via internet download
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Bring outfits, hats, glasses, etc. Wear relax shoes, that is better for you for different photos.
- Bring a Towel or Blanket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cancun Faro, Blvd. Kukulcan MZ51 LT7 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
We will walk to The Lighthouse or Faro at Punta Cancun while I entertain you with fun stories about Cancun, and its surroundings throughout history. Upon arrival, I will take a professional mini photo session!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Starbucks, Blvd. Kukulcan km 8.5, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We’ve been working hard on our Cancun Safety Protocols to make sure you have safe travels and a fantastic photo shoot during your Cancun Vacation. Find out what measures we are taking!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.