Candelaria Beach and Desert 4x4 ATV Tour
Your adventure begins the moment you are picked up from your hotel or cruise ship. You will head to G-Force Adventures Park where you can visit the rare white lions and hop on your ATV to enjoy a wonderful outdoor adventure.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Land use fee $15 USD per person
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance Collision Fee $25 USD per vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: G-Force Adventures, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
After hotel or port pickup, you will head to the G-Force Adventures Park where you can visit the rare white lions, before pickup up your
luxury ATV. Listen to a safety briefing and hop on your ATV to begin your guided tour into the mountains.
Stop At: La Candelaria, Hwy 19 Santa Cantarina Mountains, Todos Santos 23000 Mexico
We’ll first explore El Salto, a small waterfall that runs most of the year towards Los Pozos (the wells) where a small, well-preserved church still stands after 100 years, and still serves the local people.
The next destination will be the town of La Candelaria, which is an antique 200-year-old Indian village, which preserves its entire natural environment, conformed by the village, the desert, and Migriño beach. This little town is located in the municipality of Los Cabos in the Mexican State of Baja California Sur.
Here, you'll also get to see the church, orchards, and various species of animals unique to the region such as iguanas, doves, and hares. Learn from your guide fun facts such as the fact that people of La Candelaria are known for their long lifespans, most residents living well into their 90s.
After a fun time, you'll head back to the park and be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most of the hotels and villas within Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.Don't forget to add your hotel name in order to arrange your transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions 30 minutes
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have implemented and follow up all the regulations and measures requested for local and federal entities. We provide all the necessary equipment for a safe and healthy adventure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.