Cannes, Antibes, St Paul de Vence Half day from Monaco Small-Group Tour
Discover the picturesque coastal towns of Cannes and Antibes on this small-group morning or afternoon trip from Monaco. Enjoy a drive along the stunning French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) and visit the charming resort town of Antibes. Admire the beautiful Billionaire's Quay, a world-famous harbor home to some of the largest yachts in the world. Continue to Cannes and drive by the Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette), which stretches along the coast. Visit the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès) to see where the Cannes International Film Festival is held and see the stars’ handprints along the walls! This small-group tour is limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8 seater)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Croisette, Promenade de la Croisette, 06150 Cannes France
After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide, you will head towards the motorway (speedway) and shoot off from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes.
Explore the city and discover its magnificent palaces along the Croisette boulevard : the Carlton, the Majestic or the Martinez where the stars are staying during the Film Festival.
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
Take the opportunity to walk on the famous red carpet covering the world famous steps of the Palais des Festivals - where it all takes place in May - you might feel like walking up ‘the 24 steps of glory’ and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet. Do have a look at the local Walk of Fame with its celebrities’ handprints before you go, too.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Once the high-end boutiques and splendid hotels of Cannes are left behind, you will take the coastal road to Antibes which traverses the summer resorts of Golfe-Juan and Juan-les-Pins, both steeped in history as well as ongoing events. You’ve now reached Antibes, or Antipolis as the Greeks had first named it. A town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. There you might consider strolling along those XVth century walls and Grimaldi Castle - nowadays the Picasso museum.
Then your guide will drive you out of the Old Town. Once past Antibes’ large marina and its ‘Billionaires’ Quay‘, you will proceed along the coastline until you reach the town of Villeneuve-Loubet with its extraordinary ‘Marina of the Bay of Angels’ from where you will go inland towards your last site visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Last but not least, Saint-Paul-de-Vence will enchant you. When walking through the mesmerizing maze of cobbled streets with their numerous listed monuments, it becomes clear how this medieval village appealed to a vast number of artists with the likes of Matisse, Modigliani, Chagall or Picasso instilling a definite artistic touch that one can now ascertain when gazing at the windows of the countless art galleries. Taking you back to another time - notably due to its aura of light at certain hours - it is no wonder why famous actors too have chosen the quaint village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence as their ideal retreat when coming to stay on the Riviera.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciPorts
- Monaco Harbour, 98000, Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.