Cannes Bike Rental
Discover the glamorous Cannes by renting one beautiful beach cruiser bikes for a day. Enjoy cycling in Cannes on the Croisette boulevard along the beach, or in the old port passing in front luxurious yachts and hotels. All the equipment is provided and a map for you to know where to go and what to see in Cannes. Cycle further to visit other lovely French Riviera cities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of the bike
- A map of the city with the itinerary
- Helmet and lock provided
- Basket (if required)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Rent a bicycle in Cannes for a day. Enjoy riding a bike – it is the cheapest and the most convenient way to move around, besides being ecological and fast. The professional staff will welcome you and will tell you everything about the bikes and the city so you can ride safely. The beach cruisers are very comfortable, light and made of a very good quality. They are being maintained regularly and delivered in a perfect condition. The price includes a bike, a map with the itinerary, a description in English, a lock and a helmet if desired. On request you can also add a basket to your bicycle.
Cycle the city of Cannes on the Croisette boulevard along the sandy beaches, in the old port or in front the Festival Palace. Equipped with your lock, you can make various stops to take numerous pictures, explore the shops and have a coffee or an ice-cream. This is the best way to fully explore the city.
Departure Point :Yourent Cannes, 22 Quai Saint-Pierre, 06400 Cannes, France
Departure Time :1/5/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- An ID card or a passport is required to rent the bike
- A deposit by credit car is required for all rental. It will be given back at the end of the tour.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.