Canoe Tour in Tortuguero National Park
On this tour, you will put aside your worries, you will relax and enjoy the immensity of the very humid tropical forest of Costa Rica.
Some important aspects to take into account:
Canoes are small boats. Maximum 8 people per canoe (typical canoe with paddles). It is worth mentioning that it is not necessary to row if you wish, the guide will do it.
We offer 3 different schedules to make the tour, however, we recommend doing the 6:00 am, since at this time the animals are more active and the temperature is the best.
If you carry your camera, do not forget to take something to protect it against water, since the weather conditions are quite unpredictable and it can rain at any time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Refreshment before the tour (coffee, juice and fruit)
What's excluded :
- Entrance to National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Wildlife Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero Wildlife Tour, Terminal de los canales de, Limón, Moín, 70101, Costa Rica
During the tour, you will be able to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Tortuguero wetland. In addition, we will have the opportunity to observe the representative fauna of the area as they are: alligators, many birds, basilisks, monkeys, sloths, among other species. The biodiversity in this type of forest is very abundant, however, we know that animals are in their natural habitat and we depend totally on what nature allows us to appreciate. The guide will take a tour of the channels, sharing information and showing the secrets that are hidden in it.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tuanis Tour abides by all sanitary regulations recommended by the Ministry of Health. Our goal is for our customers to have an incredible adventure while also controlling the spread of Covid-19. Booking with us is your best option.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.