Canoe, Walk & Drive Combo - 3 Days 2 Nights - River Wild Safaris
We are the only safari operators who offer this unique safari combination in Victoria Falls. It offers participants a variety of safari experiences from canoeing to tracking big game.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Accommodation (Tented Bush Camp)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All National Park Fees and Camping Fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal Toiletries
Confirm on Minimum of 4 Pax
Guests are collected from Victoria Falls at 06h30. (Please ensure that time and place for pick up are clear). Itinerary may change and not necessarily be conducted in this particular order depending on weather, river conditions etc.
The trip revolves around canoeing on the upper Zambezi River, going on game walks, tracking animals and doing game drives.
Accommodation on the canoe safaris is in a mobile tented camp. The camp is fully backed up by a team of staff that set up camp in preparation for client’s arrival. The camp comprises of large walk in tents, equipped with camp beds, mattresses, sheets, pillows and duvets, camping water basin (which are filled with hot water each morning), a paraffin lantern, a bedside table and hand towels. There is also a portable toilet and hot shower in camp. The camp and dining table are set up under the stars on the riverbank with stunning views of the river. On all overnight trips, beers, soft drinks and wines are provided. During winter months (April, May, June, July and August), the evenings, nights and early mornings will be very cold. Space is limited; we suggest one carry bag per person.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or guest lodge in and around Victoria Falls
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.