Canoero Catamarans - Canal Beagle Tour, Sea Lions and Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse.
You can navigate in modern and highly equipped catamarans. The engines of our catamarans significantly improve navigation performance, which translates into greater permanence at points of tourist interest and less navigation time, in addition to optimizing fuel consumption up to 30%, reducing the emission of polluting gases.
You will meet the sea lions, different bird species, the famous Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and have the possibility of a short 20-minute walk on the Bridges Islands (Optional).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Port Fees
- Certificate of good navigator.
- Entry/Admission - Canoero Catamaranes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food and drink not included. We have a bar where you can buy.
- Lunch - Food and drink not included. We have a bar where you can buy.
- Breakfast - Food and drink not included. We have a bar where you can buy.
- Soda/Pop - Food and drink not included. We have a bar where you can buy.
- Bottled water - Food and drink not included. We have a bar where you can buy.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canoero Catamaranes, Av. Prefectura Naval, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
The presentation is at the Canoero Catamaranes ticket office located in the port of Ushuaia. Our box is green, with the institutional logo on the front.
They must be presented 30 minutes before navigation.
Departure Point :Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 168 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.