Canoes, Cool Climate Wines & Canapés - Kangaroo Valley
There are some places in the wilderness where nature over delivers and gliding downstream on the Kangaroo River from Beehive Point to the mouth of Yarrunga Creek with the backdrop of the Morton National Park in Kangaroo Valley, is one such place. It’s the MUST DO wildlife experience in NSW with its eerily beautiful backdrop of a convict-built sandstone road, winding uphill and linking the rainforest with our colonial past. Home to the majestic azure kingfisher, wedge-tail eagle, diamond python, rock wallaby, white-breasted sea eagle, water dragon and more, this is nature at its best, untouched and wild. On the drive down through the rainforest it is usual to see kangaroos, wombats and echidnas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Nowhere else in Australia are can you paddle through a sunken forest, observe the native wildlife that inhabit these gums, sip champagne, on a fresh water lake, in our custom-built canoes.
This area was directly impacted by January bushfires so this is an opportunity to witness the regeneration of the our native rainforest and see the stunning beauty of life returning.
Add in delicious local canapés, sampling cool climate wines as well as our expert qualified guides, and you have the most compelling way to experience this magical waterway, imaginable.
For those of you not accustomed to canoeing, our rigs are stable and unsinkable. It’s like gliding on a catamaran as you wine and dine your way around this fresh water lake. The area we are exploring is very calm and the currents are mild, making paddling effortless. It’s an easy and safe way to get you into the waterways of the Southern Highlands/Shoalhaven and of course life jackets are supplied by our guides who accompany you on the trip. Also being fresh water, it’s a wonderful place to swim.
Departure Point :Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.