Canopy / Zipline + 2hrs ATV Adventure Tour NOW available from San Jose
Premium activity NOW available from San Jose, Enjoy it!
10 ziplines and 2 hrs of ATV adventure with lunch included
Let's go through the river several times on our way to the mountain waterfall, crossing trails in the jungle and you will be able to print your draft. Make new paths if necessary till we reach our destiny out. Then go back to reach the beautiful beach that will be waiting for us.
We are located next to Carara National Park, full of nature in a protected rainforest, here is where this activity takes place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are welcome if we do a good job.
On our way to our property, we will stop at the Tarcoles River Bridge to take some pics of the crocodiles.
Here we can use the bathrooms, drink a coffee or buy a souvenir. This stop is 20 minutes maximum.
We will be arriving at the park approximately one hour and 30 minutes from our departure time from San José.
Upon arrival, a specialized Canopy tour guide will provide you with safety instructions and guide you during your first activity normally the zipline/canopy.
Approximately 2 hours later, we will reach the restaurant to recharge batteries with lunch.
Then we will head to do the next activity, the ATV tour, where we will discover a tiny waterfall and the river crossing, before our return we visit a nice beach.
A credit card will be required to guarantee coverage for possible damage to the ATV.
• Tarcoles Bridge, Route 34, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for our driver in the main lobby, entrance, or gate of your accommodation, so take in mind that no all condominiums allow our transportation to go through the principal gate. Drives are directed to wait up to 10 minutes only.We will look for you in one of our tourism certificated vans.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As far as possible we are managing the tours as private for the same price. So don't be surprised if you have a guide and transportation just for your reservation. Our park is very large and our activities are very distant from each other, so you will not see crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.