Canopy Adventure From Monteverde
Selvatura Park has a tour de tirolezas commonly called Canopy Tour. Our shooting tour is the only one in which is built 100% within the cloud forest! In this tour visitors will cross through the unique cloud forest canopy suspended through a high capacity cable and using the best mountaineering implements which combined will generate an experience difficult to forget. This tour not only combines the excitement of one of the safest and most valued adventures in Costa Rica, but also offers the amazing perspective of the cloud forest canopy, a perspective that could only be appreciated by some scientists until recently.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Additional Actvities
- Not meals
- The tour begins in the main dress hall where our visitors will be equipped and immediately transported to the training platform. In the training platform our expert guides will instruct and establish the necessary guidelines for our visitors to successfully complete the tour. Then, our visitors will be taken to the first platform where they will begin the tour. Visitors will cross the canopy of the forest through three cable sections in which they will have to make small walks between each section. After this our visitors will continue the tour until we reach the mainland once more. The tour consists of 15 cables with 18 platforms. There is a total of 3.22 kilometers of cables. It is a tour suitable for people of all ages, although restrictions may apply for people with extreme excess weight.
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels In Monteverde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear a raincoat or sweater, comfortable shoes, extra cloth
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.