Canopy and ATV Tour
Many adventures in one day! Fly over the Sierra Madre on board a thrilling 9 zip-lines circuit, explore the quaint and colonial town of La Noria on ATV, and discover the exquisite taste of a traditional mezcal at Vinata "Los Osuna".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels. (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area).
- Bottled Water
- Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Extras and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Combo: Canopy + ATV Tour is the ideal adventure for adrenaline’s lovers. Explore Mazatlan’s wonderful sceneries with a quiet walk along Sierra Madre paths and, upon arrival almost to the top, be amazed by its panoramic views from above, with an exciting 9 zip-lines canopy tour.
Once on land, and always with the support of experienced guides, you can choose between do rappel or continue to your next adventure. Drive an ATV at full speed through the paths around the colonial town of La Noria, and enjoy the amazing landscapes formed by mountains and lush vegetation.
After a short break for lunch, you will end the day with an interesting tour by the mezcal factory "Los Osuna", where you will find the traditional way of its production and how this very Mexican beverage comes out from blue agave pineapple. And if this were not enough, you can taste some of the best mezcal and, if you wish, you can also take to home one... or two.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to hotels (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the MAZATLAN area) different areas from this an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to walk 15 minutes uphill and have the ability to climb a 20 foot ladder unassisted.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or travelers with heart problems, epilepsy, balance problems, asthma, back, neck, or shoulder problems.
- Maximum weight: 275lbs.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- The minimum age to drive is 16 years old and you must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.