Canopy River Zipline Tour and Mule Ride
If you’d like to feel adrenaline pumping and enjoy nature, this is the perfect adventure for you! You will begin the tour dressing up as a pro, later you'll get to our orientation briefing. You'll be guided towards the top of the Sierra Madre Mountains where our experienced guides will take you until you get to the river. Once there,you'll ride mules that will take you to the tequila tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Zipline tour
- Mule ride (15 minutes)
- All necessary equipment
- Use of helmet
- Safety instructions
- Professional guides
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
Prepare to experience pure adrenaline.
Feel the wind in your face and butterflies in your stomach as you fly full speed at 200 meters above the river, among the treetops, enjoying the majestic scenery surrounding CANOPY RIVER, a place where adventure has only one name and the special guest is you.
Ahh! I almost forgot... we will close this adventure aboard some cute and flirty mules.
• Canopy River, Fco. Medina Ascencio #1989 Local H2-A, Zona Hotelera Norte Plaza Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta 48310 Mexico
Departure Point :1: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
2: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight allowed is 252 lbs per person
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Cameras are not allowed due to safety reasons
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.