Feel the adrenaline while you fly above the trees in our 11 zip lines, enjoy the nature and wildlife of the area while flying 660 feet high with a beautiful ocean view. And go from 80 to 90 kilometers per hour in our fastest line, Tom and Jerry, where you can race a friend!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- 11 Zip-lines
- All tools and safety equipment
- Free Tequila tasting
- Access to all park facilities, restaurant, infinity pool
- Mule ride (15 min)
- Entry/Admission - Canopy River Park
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from your hotel to the meeting points.
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Jorullo Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canopy River Park, Camino Los Llanito km. 4.5 Los Almacenes, 48373 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Feel the adrenaline while you fly above the trees in our 11 zip lines, enjoy the nature and wildlife of the area .Get up and fly with our highly trained and funny canopy guides. They will be by your side and explain everything you need to know about the zip lines and the wildlife of the mountains.- The guides will begin by giving you a safety briefing, where they will explain the safety procedures. After that they will give you all the equipment needed, body harness, pulleys and helmet.
During this adventure you will have the opportunity to walk by natural paths and dive in the river at last line.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Jorullo Bridge, over the Cuale River, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
El Jorullo was founded in 1940 with 180 inhabitants and 157 ejidatarios and it belongs to the association of foresters North Coast Jalisco
Departure Point :1: Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
2: Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
3: Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, bring insect repellent, sun block.
- Bring cash for food, beverages, photos and souvenirs.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight 124 kg or 264 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bathing suit and towel to have access to the infinity pool
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.