Canton Fair -Chinese and English interpreter -Sourcing service -visiting factory
We are the Professional Sourcing Agency/ Business Interpreter/Business Assistant/Private Business Guide In China.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Canton Fair Complex
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canton Fair Complex, Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou China
China Import and Export Fair, also called" Canton fair" ,Which is established in 1957. Mutually conducted by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC and the People’s Government of Guangdong Province and organized by China Foreign Trade Centre,it is held twice a year including Spring Canton fair and Autumn Canton fair in Guangzhou, China. Canton Fair is a comprehensive international trading event with the longest history, the largest scale, the most complete exhibit variety, the largest buyer attendance, the broadest distribution of buyers’ source country and the greatest business turnover in China.
The time of Autumn Canton fair:
Phase one: October 15-19th,
Phase two: October 23-27th,
Phase three: October 31-4th
1.Preregistration is required.
2.Bringing Chinese interpreters to enter into Canton fair will be high cost,it will cost you 50RMB for materials fee and 300RMB per day for interpreters' badge.
3. You ‘d better book the hotel in advance because of the very high and crowded demand with increasing pricing .
If you have other questions about Canton fair, welcome to contact me.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.