Canyon Lake Pontoon Boat Tour
We offer a fully serviced experience, often similar experiences do not include an experienced boat guide/driver. We offer fun activities like tub towing, Lake Swimming and Fishing. Your time with us is flexible - you decide where you go and what you want to do from a list of suggestions by the boat driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water bottles and light snacks such as cheese/peanut butter crackers and or chips.
- Tow tubing equipment such as tow line and towing tube.
- Floatation tube, noodles etc.
What's excluded :
- Towels, water shoes, swim suits. Soft drinks, full meals.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canyon Lake, Canyon Lake, Texas
Our experienced welcoming host will meet you at the boat ramp and assist you onto the boat. He/She will explain safety requirements and go over all activities for the tour prior to departure. Travelers will be taken to an Island where the pontoon boat will beach and allow travelers to swim in a lake island beach. Travelers will be offered the option to tow tube for the next 45 min. followed by 1 hour of sight seeing and lake swimming. All times and activities are flexible according to the wishes of the travelers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Canyon lake tx boat ramp 17, 401-, 499 Old Hancock Rd, Canyon Lake, TX 78133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- More than 5 travelers can tour provided that the total weight of the travelers does not exceed 1200 pounds.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In spite of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we remain open and promote open safe fun in the sun with precautions. Hand sanitizer will be available and face masks are encouraged but not mandatory during the experience. For your safety only one private group will be on board at one time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.