Canyon Matka Tour
Tour starts from VIP Arena Sports Center Boris Trajkovski, then we ride through few suburbs of Skopje reaching the point where River Treska is merging with River Vardar known as Sastav.
From here we ride through Park in Saraj wich was very famous weekend destination in 1980s.
From Saraj we ride to village Krushopek and Shisevo. When we reach village of Shisevo we ride near River Treska on the beautiful single track that ends near to Matka Power Plant - first power plant built in Macedonia which is still in use. On Matka Canyon there are lots of additional activities such as: boat trip to Cave Vrelo (one of the deepest underwater caves in the world), kayaking, hiking to the Saint Nikola Shishevski Monastery from XIV century and rock climbing. Also, there is option for lunch in local restaurant near Matka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets, meals, personal expenses, boat trip to Cave Vrelo, Kayaking, Hiking,Rock climbing
- Entry/Admission - Matka Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matka Canyon, Street 1, Skopje 1000 Republic of North Macedonia
Discover secrets of the Matka Canyon and Vrelo cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :A1 Arena Sports Center „Boris Trajkovski", MK, Булевар 8-ми Септември 13, Skopie 1000, North Macedonia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.