Canyon Sainte-Anne - Admission Ticket
EXPERIENCE A NATURALLY SENSATIONNAL CANYON!
Whether you are on vacation and looking for recreation in Quebec's Region or on your way to Charlevoix, you must visit this natural park! You will discover a spectacular and vertiginous canyon carved into the 1.2 billion-year-old rock Canadian Shield!
Gaze at the amazing 74m high waterfall and its beautiful rainbows. Hear the roar of the spring flood waters; walk along the trails in the summer sun or enjoy the beautiful fall colors. Go across one of the highest pedestrian bridges in Quebec - 60m high above the gorge.
Safe and easy access for the whole family. Shuttle available for those in need.
Live an impressive outdoor experience!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Canyon Sainte-Anne
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canyon Sainte-Anne, 206 Route 138 Est, Beaupre, Quebec G0A 1E0 Canada
Enter a spectacular and a vertiginous canyon grooved by the force of the imposing Sainte-Anne falls, 74 meters high (21 meters higher than Niagara Falls) in the 1.2 billion-year-old rock of the Canadian Shield. Imagine a spectacular forest full of rainbows.The safe, groomed trails are easy to access, allowing young families and their children to wander in complete security along the north and south banks of the Canyon.
During this visit, view a series of three suspension bridges, one of which is 60 meters above the gorge, making visitors feel 'suspensational' emotions. Discover the giant potholes, cascades of the 'little canyon,' or help the Petraminis get the rainbow’s colors back. Canyon Sainte-Anne is a great adventure, natural and grandiose.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Canyon Sainte-Anne, 206 QC-138, Beaupré, QC G0A 1E0, Canada
Departure Time :6/21/2020 - 10/18/2020
5/8/2021 - 10/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are suggested.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Trails are accessible; other activities/services remain closed until further notice; will gradually reopen as per recommended by Authorities. Hand washing mandatory at entry point. Wearing the mask is highly recommended and we encourage contactless payment. Please, bring bottles of water and snacks!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.