Canyoneering in Moab
Clapper Adventures is a boutique guide service run by Evan Clapper based in Moab Utah. We specialize in providing unique custom adventures to off-the-beaten-track places and have a long record of safely guiding all manners of technical activities. Not only do we share excitement and beauty with our clients we aim to instill an appreciation of the natural world through expanding guests knowledge of and connection to whats around them. We aim to find the sweet-spot of challenge where you can experience the true spirit of adventure. Evan wants you to feel as if you have shared our time together as a true partner and friend.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Technical gear
What's excluded :
Check off an unforgettable human powered adventure of your choosing. Half-Day spent on the National Parks practising multi-sport expeditions. Rock Climbing, Canyoneering, Hiking, and Mountain biking are our most popular offerings. Join us for one, or for all.
Departure Point :Lions Park and Bike Path Trailhead, UT-128, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Canyonlands Field, US-191, Moab, UT 84532
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.