Canyoning at Twister and Rocky Creek: Two Canyons In One Day
Experience two of the best canyons in the Blue Mountains - Twister Canyon and Rocky Creek. This full day adventure will be one you'll never forget.
We also provide a gourmet lunch that you can select at time of booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All wet suits and technical equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rocky Creek is one of the most magnificent Blue Mountains canyons and is regarded by insiders as a 'must do'.
A short 10-minute walk leads you to Twister Canyon. After wetsuits are fitted the fun begins. This canyon is also known as Sheep Dip. You literally jump into a pool, swim across and slide or jump into the next one for a total of 8 pools. It’s drenching!
We then exit the canyon and follow a trail for 30 minutes through a spectacular valley lined with tree ferns and arrive at the start of Rocky Creek where we have our famous lunch. This canyon is of a completely different nature, with 50+ metre-high walls towering overhead. Many tunnel swims, waterfall scrambles and rock slides take us to the sunshine at the end where we reverse this canyon to the start.
From here a 30-minute walk takes us back to the vehicles.
Departure Point :Blue Mountains YHA, 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for this canyon is 14 yrs
- You will need to have socks and shoes you can get wet Old running shoes (sneakers) are best
- Bring a litre and a half of water
- Don't worry if you don't have a waterproof camera as we will provide one free of charge (ask at time of booking)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.