Canyoning: Canyon of the Cerrada del Utrero
Your guides are not just sports graduates ... They are going to tell you a lot of things about the impressive nature that will welcome you: they are also biologists and naturalists who have worked in our Nature conservation programs.
per adult from
What's included :
- You will wear a 5mm thick two-piece wetsuit, helmet, harness, booties, carabiners and anchor straps (the ropes are carried by the monitor).
- If you request it, we can record your tour with a camera and pass you the video.
What's excluded :
- You need to wear footwear to put on the socks, sneakers or hiking boots to get wet.
- Private transportation
If we put climbing, with a little caving, with the open air, and water like crazy, all within a rock canyon with waterfalls, pools and unforgettable landscapes ... Well that's a descent of ravines with Alma Gaia. La Cerrada del Utrero is a level 2 that allows you to overcome some jumps with rappels if deemed necessary, so it adapts well to different difficulties, and we do it with adventurers from 12 years of age. We put for you your wetsuit, booties, helmet, harness, rope and the best guides. You bring a swimsuit and a towel, shoes that you don't mind getting wet and energy with adrenaline to throw into the river. If you have doubts, before arranging: 0034 689 193 666, Antonio.
• Natural Park Sierras de Cazorla, Cazorla Spain
Departure Point :A-319, 23479 Cazorla, Jaén, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/2/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.