Canyoning Experience in Kawasan Falls with Lunch
Jumping in a gatorade colored fresh water?! What more to ask? Our Kawasan canyoneering adventure is a must do in the Philippines! Don't miss our homemade foods by a local Filipino mom. The hot bread with rhum and coke party with our funny Filipino dad. The awesome experience of downstreaming a river and jumping waterfalls with our cousins and nephews. At the end of the day, you had an absolute blast with our family! See for yourself. Make sure as well you get to let Ringo touch you, it's a challenge. :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Homemade cooking by our mom chef that everyone raves! Don't miss our sweet and tangy iced tea.
- Helmet, Life Vest, Canyoneering Shoes
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The ultimate Cebu experience! Our crew will go downstream Matutinao river, that will lead the guests towards Kawasan falls. It is 3-4 hours of jumping, swimming, climbing, Tarzan swing, slide and so many more. It is the adventure that guests totally needs to do when in the Philippines.
• Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
Departure Point :CIIIBV (Cebu) Canyoneering Adventure, Santander - Barili - Toledo Rd, Poblacion, Badian, Cebu, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in Moalboal, Badian or Alegria, we will gladly pick you up for free! Guests that will be staying in Cebu or Mactan city need to contact us for further information as it is 3 hours away from the activity.Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Pier 1 Passenger Terminal, Quezon Blvd, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.