Canyoning Experience in Vega de Pas
Unique and special activity with a large number of rappels, jumps and slides, in a natural environment of great beauty, by the hand of professional guides and graduates in their activity.
Nature, Adrenaline and Adventure at the hands of Certified Mountain Guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wetsuit, booties, helmet, descender and harness.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Descent of the Barranco Ajan, in Vega de Pas. It is a ravine with an open character and covered by the impressive riverside vegetation, with about 4 rappels between 15 and 8 meters. Several jumps of different sizes can all be avoided or rappel and several slides of up to 7 meters.
Departure Point :CA-631, 6, 39685 Vega de Pas, Cantabria, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.