Canyoning for family and kids in Sierra de Guara
The canyoning day for family in Sierra of Guara is ideal to discover some of the best canyons and Gorges of the world with a personalized treatment depending your family and diferent routes depending if your are beginners with young kids or already a sportive family experienced and with adventurous teenagers. Each canyoning activity takes into account the needs of each member, parents and childrens for a pleasant and safe experience:
- Choices of adapted canyons depending physical differences and experiences
- Emphasis of the ludic and the aquatic games, considering the canyons as a huge natural play-ground: bathe, jumps, toboggans, initiation to the abseils, etc.
- Education via the discovery of fauna, flora and techniques of canyonining (swimming, jump, apnea, abseiling, node....)
per adult from
What's included :
- Neopren, helmets, arneses, canyoning bagpack, hermetic box, ropes...
- All Fees and Taxes
- canyoning & safety equipments
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Picnic and snacks
First, we have the appointment at the base camp of Expediciones where each guide will give you the technical equipments for the canyoning. Once equipments and picnics (not included) are distributed between the participants, we leave for the day. The duration varies between 6 and 8 hours according to the canyon selected (beginner or normal canyon). The typical canyon trip includes the access to the canyon walking or with personal vehicles, the walk to arrive to the canyon, the picnic break before or within the canyon, a safety talk and/or necesary trainings, the descent of the canyon with its aquatic, land and air challenges, plus our little secrets ;-), snaks breaks, walk to return to the car and the return to the base after a gorgeous day.
Departure Point :Calle Baja, 7, 22144 Las Almunias, Huesca, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Es recomendable saber nadar 30m
- Es recomendable avisar la empresa y los guías de cualquier alergia, fobia o limitación física
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.