Canyoning Half-Day Trip at Keltneyburn from Aberfeldy
A half-day trip at Keltneyburn is an ideal canyoning spot for those who are relatively new to the sport. Here you can test the waters with gorge walking, jumping off rocky cliffs, scrambling along rivers and sliding down river chutes.
Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wet Suits and all safety gear included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Bring personal swim suit /shortsFood and drinks, unless specified
- Bring personal Towel
- Bring Training shoes that can get wet
Canyoning experience involving descending a Scottish canyon with swimming, climbing and cliff jumping. High adrenaline activity suitable for all that can swim
• Splash White Water Rafting, Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ Scotland
Departure Point :Splash White Water Rafting, Dunkeld Rd, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Bring towels
- Bring training shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.