Canyoning in Interlaken from Lucerne
Join us for an exciting day out at Europe's adventure sport capital Interlaken. Explore hidden gorges, jump into clear waterfalls and slide down impressive rockslides during your adrenaline-filled Canyoning adventure. Memories that last for a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Panorama drive to Europe's adventure sport capital Interlaken
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Professional, multilingual guide during transportation
- Experienced outdoor guides during the canyoning adventure (English only)
- Canyoning equipment, changing rooms and hot showers
- 3 - 4 hours Canyoning adventure
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Bathing clothes and towels
Wait at the sidewalk at Frankenstrasse 2 - 4, Lucerne on the opposite side of the Hotel Waldstätterhof to meet your guide and board your luxury coach. Start your day with a scenic coach journey through the beautiful Swiss countryside to the famous town of Interlaken, an internationally renowned hotspot for all kind of outdoor sports activities.
• Lucerne, Lucerne
• Bahnhofstrasse 25/5 3800, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
• Lucerne, Lucerne
Departure Point :Frankenstrasse 2, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 12 / Maximum weight 125 kg
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given a partial refund.
- Please bring your bathing clothes and a towel with you! Changing room, hot showers and toilets are available at the base.
- Before and after the canyoning adventure, enjoy 2-3 hours leisure time to explore Interlaken.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Our professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour to Interlaken and back.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks (not during canyoning activity) and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.