Canyoning in the Zimatán River Canyon
The activity takes place in a quiet place where we are usually alone. The activity is carried out in small groups or in private groups (in the case of weddings or events). They will be guided by a guide with 30 years of experience in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Canada, Spain, France, Iceland and New Zealand.
In the case of private tours you can customize the tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life jacket, helmet and rappelling equipment
- Lunch - Water, lunch and beer
What's excluded :
- Mud bath in La Bocana Beach
The activity is carried out in the Zimatan River Canyon (about 30 minutes from Bahías de Huatulco), to participate you need a moderate physical condition, it is not recommended for overweight people, with some type of injury or medical condition that does not allow walk or swim During the tour we float downstream in the salavidas chaquelo, we slide along natural slides, we walk along the river bank and paths in the forest, we practice rappelling and jumping from stones (rappelling and jumping from stones are optional), there is also time to Rest in natural whirlpools and take photos. The equipment to be used is a life jacket and a helmet, participants must bring shoes that can get wet (not flip flops) and sunscreen; They can also wear a cap under the helmet. In the case of bringing a camera photos it must be waterproof and shockproof. In the river we are approximately two hours, after the activity we provide lunch, water and beer. Returning we make a stop at Playa La Bocana. The activity lasts a total of approximately four hours.
• Playa La Bocana, 3 km past Secrets Resort, Huatulco Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 09:00 amPorts
- Santa Cruz, Bahías de Huatulco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.