CANYONING level 2 in Madeira
Madeira Island is considered one of the best places in the world for walks and walks. Our volcanic formation has unparalleled beauty, and offers us a variety of trails that cross the entire island with wonderful landscapes.
Exploring these routes on foot reveals landscapes of extreme beauty and puts you in direct contact with the exuberant nature (fauna and flora) of this beautiful island, deep valleys, tunnels and beautiful waterfalls that involve us in peaceful or challenging paths, but always of stunning beauty.
In Madeira there are the levadas that are water channels created since the 15th century to take rainwater from the interior to the agricultural fields of the entire island. Today we have more than two thousand kilometers of levadas, with great potential for walking routes to be explored.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira Islands, Madeira Islands
Canyoning is an adventure sport that allows you to explore a river, walking and overcoming vertical obstacles using various techniques, such as jumping, detraining and rappelling.
It is a safe sport that provides you with moments of adrenaline and emotion, in addition to revealing places where no other would show.
Madeira is the second best place for canyoning in the world.
Ideal for those looking for deep rappels, in this case our last waterfall will always be in front of the sea.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in the region of Caniço or Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.