Canyoning Los Anillos route
We offer a real connection with nature, a unique experience where you can slide in natural slides, overcome your fears by jumping into pools of crystal clear water and enjoy the beauty of the beautiful waterfalls
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- protective helmet, wetsuit, harness and life jacket
What's excluded :
First we will have our information and diligence talk about formats and medical records, we will receive our protection equipment and we will leave by car to the Vallejuelo village where we will begin our tour, we will have a walk of approximately 25 minutes until we reach the river where we will begin with the descent.
we will have natural slides
big jumps to deep pools
We will enjoy beautiful waterfalls and spectacular landscapes.
At the end of our activity we will have a walk of approximately 40 minutes until we reach the town again.
Departure Point :Cra. 20 #2098, San Carlos, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.