Canyoning Marbella - Level 1 (16 Sep > 14 Jun) 4 PAX MIN.
Guadalmina Canyon (level 1 or 1.5 depending the season) is a unique and beautiful canyoning next to Marbella.
Is an ideal canyoning available during all the year where you can enjoy a wonderful adventure in a great surrounding.
You have many jumps (not obligatory) of 5m, 4m, 4m, 4.5m, 6m and even 7 metres if you wish to have an extra of adrenaline, long swimming areas, a couple of sliddings and a rappel of 5 metres.
Guadalmina canyoning trip (next to Marbella) is our most requested activity and the ideal canyoning for groups of friends, families (even from 7-8 years old) and for those who want to do a half day program.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wetsuit Neoprene, Helmet, Arnés, Rapel device, Life Jacket (if you need just tell us and we will provide you a Life Jacket)
- We will provide you a complete report picture for free.
What's excluded :
- Are not included professional canyoning shoes. You can bring your own sport shoes. If you like to hire professional canyon shoes, you have to send us your shoe size.
- Transport from your hotel is not included.
Guadalmina canyoning (next to Marbella) is our most requested canyon trip available during all the year. It is the ideal canyoning for groups of friends, families, team buildings and for those who want to do a half day program (3 hours).
You will learn the basic progression techniques for canyoning accessible to all. This canyon is also adaptable to those who want additional adrenaline experience with jumps up to 7 meters!!! (not obligatory) to deep pools in an idyllic location surrounded by mountains. You will do 6 or 7 jumps during this parcour! Those who still don´t feel daring enough for the small jumps, will be able to opt for a couple of fun toboggans, and abseiling of 5 metres or just swimming along the different pools (…). As we make progress, the gorge will narrow showing us a landscape we could never have imagined.
Departure Point :Caserio Ue. 6, 1V, 29679 Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/3/2020 - 6/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Allowed from 7-8 years old onwards
- Allowed for participants who do not know how to swimming (we could supply Life Jackets)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.