Canyoning on Vlahi River
Canyoning is a good physical exercise, as there is a short walking to the starting point of the canyoning. Your guide takes you to the canyon, where you will go through whole of it - jump into water falls, slide on water slides. It is perfect for a day family vacation, and a good way to cool off in the hot summer days into the river waters.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- full equipment - neoprene suit, neopren shoes, helmet, jacket, lifejacket
- qualified canyoning instructor
- instructions for canyoning
- transfer for the canyoning
What's excluded :
- Transport to the rafting centre from Sofia/Bansko, etc.
- Food and drinks
- After arrival on the rafting centre, your guide provides you all needed equipment - neoprene, neoprene shoes, PFD, jacket. The guide brings you with a minibus to the starting point of the canyoning, where safety briefing is held. The canyoning takes about 2-3 hours, and after it the guide brings you back to the rafting centre, where your car is parked.
You can combine canyoning with rafting on Struma River, rope garden and zipline.Close to the rafting centre there is an option for a hiking to the chapel Saint Mina, from where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Struma River and the beginning of Kresna Gorge.
Departure Point :Bansko, Bansko, Blagoevgrad Province
Departure Time :9.00am., 1.00 pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the canyoning you will explore the wild places of Kresna gorge and the area.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.