Canyonlands National Park Air Tour
This spectacular Redtail Air Adventures flight will carry you above the fantastic scenery of Canyonlands National Park. Majestic 1000-foot high cliffs rise above the Colorado and Green Rivers, which border it on either side. Serpentine drainage systems are carved into the terrain below the cliffs. Upheaval Dome can be seen at its northern end; the Confluence of the the two rivers form the district’s southernmost point. Then on to the Needles District, the most fanciful and colorful portion of Canyonlands. Pink and white bands can be seen in its many spires and cliffs, and it is the home of some of the most remote and famous arches of canyon country. Difficult to reach by hiking and extremely beautiful, Angel Arch and Druid Arches are the best known. Elephant Arch, Kirk Arch, Wedding Ring Arch and Castle Arch, hidden away in the back country, are also included. Photographic opportunities abound!
per adult from
50 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Redtail Air Adventures, 94 West Aviation Way Canyonlands Airport, Moab, UT 84532
Upon arriving at the airport you'll check in with our friendly reservations desk where you will meet your pilot and enjoy a pre-flight briefing of your tour. The pilot will escort you to the airplane for boarding. Once in the sky you will see the full landscape of Canyonlands unfold beneath you as you enjoy commentary from your experienced pilot. Historical and geographical information that is unique to the area will be provided through comfortable headsets. Our high wing airplanes provide the perfect way to see the scenery below and every guest is given a window seat for optimal views. After the tour is finished the plane will land gently at the Canyonlands field and you will have an opportunity to take photos of the plane to remember your experience.
Departure Point :Canyonlands Field Airport, 110 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you (or anyone traveling in my group) experience COVID-19 symptoms with 24 hours of your flight, and/or have come in contact with someone with who tests positive for COVID-19, please notify us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.