Caño Hondo (Lunch) Plus Los Haitises National Park with Local Expert Tour Guide
We make the trip to Los Haitises National Park visiting Mangroves, caves, Rock formations and after wit visit Cano Hondo to have Lunch there and Swimming at the natural pools.
This Trip is with a local expert tour guide focus About Nature.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
We make the trip to Los Haitises National Park visiting Mangroves, caves, rock formations and after wit visit Cano Hondo to have Lunch there and Swimming at the natural pools.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Samaná Province, Dominican Republic
2: Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
3: Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
4: Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.