Cap Bon Guided Day Tour from Tunis
Embark on a guided day trip from Tunis and visit Cap Bon! On your way see the Kerkouane site before continuing on to Haouaria and embarking on a panoramic sightseeing of the Roman Quaries "Les Grottes"! Arrive in Korbus and see the hot spring Ain El Atrous before heading on to Nabeul and Hammamet, a place where many famous artists have made their home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Depart from Hotel Dar el Marsa or Hotel El Hana International Tunis for Kerkouane and visit the unique purely Punic site in Tunisia.Transfer to Haouaria and panoramic sightseeing of the Roman Quaries "Les Grottes", located at the tip of the peninsula!
Continue on to Korbus where you will visit of the hot-spring "Ain El Atrous" which runs into the sea clients can enjoy washing their feet at the hot sea water. Head on to Nabeul, famous for its colorful pottery (40 mi/65 km from Tunis), considered as the richest city in pottery and see the local ceramics manufacturers before you continue to Hammamet, located 9 mi/15 km from Nabeul, originally known for its large number of hammams (public bathhouses), it has grown into one of Tunisia's most popular tourism centers. Its attractions include a small but well-preserved Medina, a wide sandy beach, and lots of colorful tourist shops.
Hammamet has attracted many artists, including Paul Klee, Andre Gide and Frank Lloyd Wright, among others. Many modern artists have built their homes and studios here. Enjoy lunch before concluding your tour with a return back to the hotel in Tunis.
Departure Point :Hotel Dar el Marsa or Hotel El Hana International Tunis
8am from Hotel Dar El Marsa or 8:30am from Hotel El Hana International Tunis
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.