Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour
Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin is produced at our farm distillery (Cape Byron Distillery) in the hinterland of Byron Bay. We're only open for tours by appointment, so yours will be a special experience. The distillery is set in the heart of our macadamia farm surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest. On arrival, you will be welcomed with a refreshing Brookie's Gin & tonic as we take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron Distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. A guided tour through the sub-tropical rainforest is a magical experience; to smell, see and touch the botanicals that are used in the gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub Rainforest and fall in love with this special place. On return to the distillery for a gin tasting and relax on the verandah overlooking our farm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Our tours run every Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays.
Please see our website www.capebyrondistillery.com for up to date availability
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron Distillery, 80 St Helena Rd, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2479 Australia
A distillery and rainforest tour includes:
• A Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
• A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
• Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie's Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
• A tasting of Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin.
• Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.Peruse our cellar door gift shop, guests are welcome to use the balcony to relax and take in the view.
Please be aware there are no catering facilities onsite, so the tour times are designed around lunch time. There are many great local cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 15minute drive from the distillery, ask our cellar door team for locals recommendations.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cape Byron Distillery, 80 St Helena Rd, McLeods Shoot NSW 2479, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible to the cellar door, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.