Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Cape Canaveral has some of the best Deep Sea fishing Florida’s east coast has to offer. Cape Canaveral gives you access to exceptional waters on the Atlantic Ocean. Exploring the waters for Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Dolphin, King Fish and more. You can bottom fish for Grouper, Snapper, Amberjack and more as well. Our Local Experts work endlessly to make your fishing dream come true.
Take a break from the sandy beaches and enjoy a day on the water. Bring your family along and catch more fish than your arms can handle. Getting offshore or deep sea will give you a different perspective on catching the deep blue species. We look forward to fishing with you on our next outdoor fishing adventure!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day at Jetty Park, Exploration Tower, or on the Victory Casino Cruises!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional Captain and Fishing Vessel
- All Fishing Equipment & Safety Equipment
- Florida Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top, or Shaded Cover
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages, Snacks, Additional Beverages
- No Restroom Facilities on Fishing Vessel (Please Request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Guess staying in, visiting or land via cruise ship Cape Canaveral is a great place with easy access to incredible fishing.
Stop At: 726 Scallop Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Travelers will get the opportunity to see all the sights out of Port Canaveral from large cruise ships to the NASA launch station as we enter and exit the port inlet.
Once the duration of your trip expires, we will return to the same dock.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Port Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
On our way out to the deep blue sea, we pass by Port Canaveral and all the cruise ships in port.
Departure Point :726 Scallop Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.