Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour
Drive along the Athenian coastline, the so-called Athenian Riviera, and visit the temple of Poseidon at Sounio, built on the most appropriate place for the God of the Sea! Then you will have the opportunity to swim in one of the incredible beaches of the Aegean Sea feeling like an Athenian.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [10€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 210 €]
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glyfada, Glyfada, Attica
We will drive by Glyfada. Glyfada is a suburb in South Athens where the summer nightlife and famous beaches lie.
Pass By: Voula, Voula, East Attica Region, Attica
We will drive by Voula.
Pass By: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
We will drive by Vouliagmeni. Vouliagmeni is famous for the sandy beaches the luxurious hotels and, of course, for its natural lake, protected by Natura 2000.
Pass By: Varkiza, Varkiza, East Attica Region, Attica
We will drive by Varkiza.
Stop At: Anavyssos, Anavyssos, East Attica Region, Attica
We will make a long stop for swimming and have a lunch in Anavyssos.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
On entering the site you will see the dominating Temple of Poseidon, the ancient Greek god of the sea, surrounded by the remains of fortifications, the gateway (porticos) and houses. Close by are also see the remains of the temple Athena Souniada. Besides its unique location and its archaeological interest, Cape Sounio is also famous for its breathtaking sunset and view of the Greek Islands. It is rightly considered one of the most romantic places in Greece.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
We will drive back to Athens.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that the tour starts at 8:00 am. If for any reason this is not convenient for you we will adjust the time according to your needs.Ports
- Piraeus Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.