Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers
During this half-day tour you will have the chance to visit the place where the famous Temple of Poseidon located, drive along the beautiful Athens Riviera and enjoy one of the most romantic sunsets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver/escort
- Transportation by air-conditioned, free wi-fi, non smoking private van/car
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- No entrance fees are included
- No meal is included, but can be arranged further your special requests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sounio, Sounio, East Attica Region, Attica
During this tour you will be transferred with our luxury vehicles to Sounion about an hour drive from Athens center . You will enjoy the ride along the coastal road and the spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. On the way to Cape Sounion where the Temple of Poseidon located, you will come across with some of the most beautiful suburbs of south Athens. Arriving at Cape Sounion you have the opportunity to visit the Temple of Poseidon where on a sunny day you can see the islands of the Saronic Gulf. If time permits, as this tour is suggested as evening tour, you can enjoy stunning sunsets while enjoying dinner(on extra cost) in one of the most gourmet fish-restaurants of Athens.
the Poseidon Temple, Athens coastal Riviera, stunning sunset(whether permitted), gourmet fish restaurant(on extra cost) and more.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Daily departures, Duration: 4 hours Departure Point: pick up service from your hotel Suggested Departure Time: evening 04:00 to 06:00pm(depending the era of the year)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear, Sunblock, Hat, Camera
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.